Trade name: Storecargo
Registered office: Calle Los Frailes 79, Polígono Industrial Los Frailes, 28814 Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid, Spain.
CIF / NIF: B85179307
Telephone: 695 298 987
Domain name: storecargo.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with registration number ----------.
Users, by checking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communication. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by collaborators or parthners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider's sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
All the information requested through the website is mandatory, since it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you can exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Postal mail: Calle Los Frailes 79, Polígono Industrial Los Frailes, 28814 Daganzo de Arriba, Madrid, Spain.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website's servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / client agrees that the provider obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any hiring process or that involves the introduction of daHigh personal coughs (health, ideology, ...) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (https: // ...), so that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.